The future is exciting. Ready?
As a Retail Sales Adviser you will be passionate and motivated in driving sales and supporting your store and team in achieving targets while providing a high level of customer service. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your retail sales career with uncapped commission in an innovative, team-orientated environment.
- Competitive and results driven, with an ability to work under pressure and target driven.
- Communicate with influence and have excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Set the example, you get things right. You are solution and detail focused.
- Have a keen interest in new technology.
- Have experience in a similar type role (desirable but not essential).
About the role:
- Achieve individual and store sales targets, by aligning own efforts towards achieving store / team goals.
- Consistently deliver a first-class experience to our customers. Listen to and advise customers on Vodafone products and services.
- Take ownership of your customer's queries or needs, dealing with them in a positive manner to ensure that all aspects are resolved and/or seen through to completion.
- The Sale Adviser reports to the Store Manager and needs to work effectively in a team.
- Ensure all administration associated with the role is completed correctly and within agreed time frames.
Why join our team?
- Competitive salary.
- Uncapped commission.
- Culture of developing and promoting from within the company.
- Full training and continuous support from management.
- We pride ourselves as being dynamic in our approach.
- A high energy work environment.
Where are we?
We are currently recruiting across county Donegal, please indicate which of our store locations you wish to apply for.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.