Telesales Executive | Donegal Town
Be part of the Kelco Vodafone #TeamOfUs, a different kind of sales role.
The future is exciting. Ready?
As a Telesales Executive you will be passionate and motivated in driving sales and supporting your team in achieving targets while providing a high level of customer service. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your sales career with uncapped commission in an innovative, team-orientated environment.
• Competitive and results driven, with a proven track record of sales success.
• Ability to work under pressure and target driven.
• Previous experience in a target driven contact centre environment.
• Communicate with influence and have excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
• Have the ability to work on your own initiative.
• Set the Example, you get things right. You are solution and detail focused.
• Have a keen interest in new technology.
About the Role:
• Through inbound and outbound calls, achieve individual and team sales targets.
• Ensure each sales experience is followed through to completion.
• Consistently deliver a first-class experience to our customers. Listen to and advise customers on Vodafone products and services.
• Take ownership of your customer's queries or needs, dealing with them in a positive manner to ensure that all aspects are resolved and/or seen through to completion.
• The Telesales Executive must be able to spot opportunities to offer new and existing customers solutions that meet their needs.
• Ensure all administration associated with the role is completed correctly and within agreed time frames.
Why People Join our Team?
• Competitive Salary.
• Uncapped commission.
• Culture of developing and promoting from within the company.
• Full training and continuous support from management.
• We pride ourselves as being dynamic in our approach.
• A high energy work environment.
Are You Ready??
Why not apply with your most recent CV and a cover letter below?
Due to the nature of the business employees need to be flexible about when they work, covering opening hours, including days, evenings, weekends and public holidays.
sales, sales adviser, sales person, customer skills, negotiation,