Keeping over 200 Lidl stores across the island of Ireland fully stocked is no small task. That’s the job of our regional distribution centres, matching supply and demand 24/7. With goods of all kinds flowing in and out, including fresh and frozen produce as well as non-food, it’s essential that they are received, stored and delivered on time and in excellent condition.
If you enjoy being part of a friendly team buzzing with non-stop activity, this is the place for you.
Please note that as part of your application form you will be asked to complete a situational questionnaire, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you and your potential as a member of Team Lidl. The minimum pass rate for this questionnaire is 85%.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Maintain the uninterrupted flow of goods in and out of our regional distribution centres
- Move, pick and load all food types and non-food products
- Ensure stock is received, stored, packed and transported according to the highest standards
- Work in both ambient and temperature-controlled environments
- Keep our distribution centre clear and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Maintain strict food safety and health and safety standards at all times
- Excellent collaboration skills along with the ability to work independently
- Comfortable with operating moving equipment
- A flexible can-do attitude
- An eye for detail
- Outstanding numerical skills
- A sense of pride in a job well done
- Preferably, experience within a warehouse environment
- €12.30ph rising to €14.30ph after 4 years
- 20 days holiday per annum
- Company pension after 1 year
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job