Graphedia is looking to recruit a Senior Web Developer to join our team. Award-Winning Digital Design Agency based in Wexford.
Our people are creative, innovative, technical, and passionate about everything digital.
We work hard to make our employees thrive in work and in life by providing our people with engaging work and future opportunities in the beautiful town of Wexford in the Sunny South East.
The business and its leaders will provide significant learning and opportunity to the right candidate.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer.
Option for hybrid working (work from home & in the office in Wexford).
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people who want to work in a very creative, fun and team-focused environment.
Graphedia offers flexibility and freedom in return for passion and commitment.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Website development using WordPress, content publishing.
- Website management queries from clients and team members. Debug complex issues and bugs using debugging tools for WordPress
- Conduct code reviews to maintain a clean and consistent code
- Website Support & Answering customer support queries
- Liaise directly with clients to ensure their web requirements are managed.
ABOUT THE PERSON:SKILLS:
- High Proficiency in PHP – at least 3-4 years in a working capacity
- Experienced in developing for CMS systems (WordPress)
- Able to work both as an individual and as part of a team
- Knowledge of WordPress installation, configuration, administration security and optimisation
- Web hosting, email set up, and DNS knowledge
- Apple and Android development of web apps would be desirable but not essential.
- 2-3 Years Experience with commercial web development projects
- Experience essential with industry standard development packages
- such as PHP, WordPress, Custom Field Development, Atom or similar IDE
- Usability – understanding of how customers interact with websites and how to improve and innovate on same
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and ensure flawless execution and delivery
- Good responsive design and user interface design.
Graphedia is an Equal Opportunities Employer, All applications processed in the strictest of confidence
Click Apply Now to submit your application today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.