What are we looking for?
A wedding and events coordinator to join our team and work in our North Dublin City Studio full time, supporting our senior wedding producer, senior event producer and wedding design team.
Who are we?
We are experts in events and wedding industry and we are looking for a wedding and events producer with a creative eye who can help us to build on our enviable reputation as one of the leading events and wedding producers in the country. We are looking for employees who would have an enthusiasm for the wedding and event industry and as well as considerable knowledge and love of their own passions – be it, planning, design, a love for journaling, travel, a love of people etc.
What type of people work here?
We are looking for people with relevant life experience, reflected in mindful, engaging and clear communication, approachable, supportive and collaborative in style. We welcome intelligence, imaginative thinking, and curiosity about the world. We are keen for our people to help us continue finding ways of turning the ordinary into extraordinary in all aspects of our business.
What skills does the new team member need?
This role is a high-performance, deadline driven role with little chance for a second opportunity & therefore is not for the faint hearted. It is a role made for someone who is a multitasker, feels energised by deadlines and is driven by a sense of achievement likes the WOW moment when the magical environment we created exceeds the client’s expectations.
Ideally the right candidate will have be driven by this high attention to detail and a sense of achievement all while managing the customer relationship in a positive professional manner.
The successful individual can grow with the business through the delivery of excellence service, quality produce and new concepts and ideas; to develop the Company brand with creativity and drive by demonstrating creativity and magic.
What the role about?
The role will require planning, organising, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once to ensure the smooth delivery of our events and weddings. This role will be office based with some onsite activity when required. This role is a huge opportunity to learn about the wedding industry from one of Irelands leading wedding and event producers.
• To enthusiastically sell weddings and events services as well as all products and services provided by us.
• To be the first point of contact for all event enquiries via telephone, e-mail and social media and to respond to all enquiries in a timely manner.
• To reach agreed targets, as set out by your Manager.
• To play a vital role in maintaining and improving the Frog Prince standards by communicating client and guest feedback to relevant Managers in order to improve service.
• Assist in the Sourcing and booking of all relevant décor materials and 3rd party suppliers
• To be knowledgeable of all company products, cross-selling when possible.
• Draft décor proposals and develop floor plans and photo inspiration boards for client presentations
• To be pro-active and use your initiative in generating sales.
• To manage and coordinate all events, from enquiry stage through to the event day.
• Onsite event coordination support
• Support in the Management of project budgets and analyse profit/loss for each event
• Participate in marketing activities to increase brand awareness and gain new clients
• Research and gather inspiration for future designs as well as keep informed of design and industry trends for purposes of competitive analysis
• Attend open evening, trade shows and public events to increase business networks
• Support for the wider internal team taking on tasks which maybe outside the main duties of this role to support our collaborative style of working
• Report on your weekly KPIs
• Assist senior event planners in the management of client appointments and our showroom as required.
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE:
• Previous experience in a similar role in either an events company or hotel would be essential, in particular a proven track record in sales performance with clear ability to convert business opportunities
• Customer communication skills of a very high standard as well as strong administration skills
• Excellent attention to detail with clear ability to creatively present case to customer.
• Ability to manage time effectively
• Ability to work within a team, whilst driving the sales agenda in a very busy environment.
• A relevant third level qualification would be desirable
• Fluent level of spoken & written English.
• Experience in Hubspot would be beneficial.
What’s in it for you?
It is a fabulous opportunity to learn from the best, full support and guidance from our team will be given with exposure to the luxury wedding market and some of the most stylish corporate events. We would love our new team member to grow with us, stay with us and progress within your role and the company.