Neylons is a Facility Management Company providing services all over Ireland. We are
growing company that prides itself on training and development available to all staff. We
offer flexibility, career progression and competitive start rate.
Purpose of the Role
To undertake daily cleaning of the building in line with Health & Safety Standards. The
cleaner will work within a team to ensure that the building is kept to the highest standards
This is a part-time position, Saturday 8 am to 4 pm and Sunday 9 am to 3 pm.
The following are key areas of responsibility for the cleaner:
- Undertake general cleaning of all non-clinical areas of the hospital, including offices, floors, corridors, stairwells and toilets
- Vacuuming, dusting and washing floors and walls
- Sweeping, floor polishing and waste disposal
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Stock supplies area
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Ensuring the toilet facilities are kept clean and supplies are replenished when required
- Organise necessary supplies for cleaning toilet facilities
- Clean and disinfect public areas such as changing rooms, showers and elevators
- Disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
- General housekeeping and cleaning around the building and litter control
- Inform the Supervisor/Manager of stock required for replenishing purposes
- Undertake other routine tasks such as hosing down forecourt and dealing with recycling
- Undertake any other duties as requested
We are happy to hear from anyone with specialist skills in any of these areas.
- A can do attitude
- Experience of a similar role
- A good working knowledge of English
- A knowledge and willingness to apply safe working practices
- A knowledge of how to use equipment necessary to carry out the assigned tasks
Please Fill in your details and upload you CV to apply.