Here at Home Instead, we are looking to grow our team of Healthcare Assistants/CAREGivers in Co.Louth to work weekends, who have QQI/Fetac Level 5 Care Skills and Care of the Elderly, equivalent or working towards Fetac/QQI can be considered.
A Full Driving Licence and access to a car is a role requirement.
We are always looking for caring and compassionate people to join our winning team and work in local communities.
What does being a CAREGiver involve?
- You will enhance the lives of older people and their families by delivering a range of non-medical services, helping them with daily tasks, reducing loneliness, and making home a better place to live.
- High standard of client care and safety.
- With the right training, you will feel confident to provide more complex care to clients with higher needs, such as long-term illnesses, chronic conditions or Alzheimer’s or other dementias.
- Competitive rates of pay, with higher rates for weekends and bank holidays.
- Paid Shadowing/Training In Field.
- Subsidised QQI Level 5 training.
- Inter-client mileage paid.
- Fully trained, the ‘Home Instead Way’ with free 20-hour induction and online training.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Free Uniform and PPE provided.
- Flexible schedule that matches your availability and fits in with your lifestyle.
- Support and back-up from a nurse-led team and professional office 24/7.
- We value what you do - Monthly and annual Caregiver awards.
- Refer a friend schemes – we’ll pay you €250 when you successfully introduce a friend to Home Instead.
- Holiday Pay.
- Access to a PRSA.
If you feel this is a career for you, we would love to hear from you!
Job Type: Contract
Salary:€15.18 per hour
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Weekends only
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job