Purpose of the Role
The key focus of this role is to provide ahighlyprofessional,friendly andoutstandingservice to our business and personal customers. You will be a visible presence on the branch floor, delivering amorepersonalcustomer experience
- Lead flow and engagement with customers to deliver a professional,efficientand friendly customer experience to all customers.
- Use branch techniques to recognise and refer selling opportunities and participate in all sales drives within branch.
- Leadthemigration of customers to appropriate self-service options, including on-line and Banking 365 delivery channels.
- Handle all basic queries and complaints awhile recording and updating relevant customer information on in-house systems.
- Play a key role in cash handling activities in the branch.
- Perform duties in anefficientandtimelymanor in accordance with policies and procedures
What is the opportunity?
Working in acollaborativeanddiverseteam,you will have the opportunity to work closely with our personal and business customers. This is an excellent position that will enable you tobuildyour career with Bank of Ireland.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience in customer service, demonstrating a high standard of service in every customer interaction.
- Good communication andinterpersonalskillswithanabilitytoworkoptimallyas part of a successful team.
- Self-motivated with thenecessarystrivetoachieve agreed goals and identify sales leads and referrals.
- Anabilitytoadapt tonewtechnologies,on desktop, mobile and tablet platforms
- Customer Focused - Self
- One Group, one team - Self
- Agile - Self
- Accountable - Self
- Amplify Capability - Self
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Donegal!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job