Description of business unit
In Distribution Channels, our purpose is to enable our Customers, Colleagues and Communities to thrive. We do this by drawing on our professionalism, determination, innovation and the passion we have for making a difference in customer's lives. Our work is important and so too are the people doing it. Here in Bank of Ireland we are committed to ensuring that our customers feel the difference when they interact with us. This relentless focus on the customer is underpinned by our commitment to delivering a differentiated customer experience through the development of a series of service and channel enhancements. With the customer experience underpinning everything we do, it is essential we hire talent that recognises its importance.Purpose of the Role
The key focus of the role is to provide a highly professional, friendly and best in class service to our business and personal customers. You will be a visible presence in the Branch floor, delivering a more personal customer experience.Key Accountabilities
- Engage with customers to deliver a professional, efficient and friendly Customer Service (including Cashier Service where appropriate) to Business and Personal customers.
- Use branch techniques to recognise/refer selling opportunities and participate in all sales campaigns within branch
- Manage the flow of customers to ensure their smooth passage through the Branch
- Identification and recommendation of appropriate product/service options for customers
- Migration of customers to appropriate self-service options - including on-line and Banking 365 delivery channels together with demonstration of self-service facilities
- Recording/updating of relevant customer information on in-house systems
- Handle all basic queries/problems and refer complaints as appropriate
- Bring customer insights into our decision making and have the means to be confident in our ability to deliver appropriate outcomes for our customers.
- Understand your goals, and your role in delivering and achieving the Group's shared ambitions
- Act with integrity and learn from successes and mistakes to foster an environment of continuous improvement to perform at our best; and we recognise those who contribute to the Group's success
- Demonstrate openness and willingness to change. We embrace change as a key strategic enabler and actively seek to enable the timely implementation of efficient and robust solutions, executing at pace.
We have a number of excellent career opportunities across our Branch Network working in a frontline role & as part of a diverse team you will have the opportunity to work closely with our personal & business customers. This is also an excellent position that will enable you to build your career with Bank of Ireland where you will be given the necessary tools to enable your Colleagues, Communities and Customers to thrive.Essential Skills & Experience
Good communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work optimally as part of a hard-working team
Self-motivated with the vital drive to achieve agreed goals and identify sales leads and referrals
You will have a demonstrable curiosity about technology, and be an early adaptor of new technologies, on desktop, mobile and tablet platforms
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Donegal!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job