Description of business unit
Our purpose is to enable our Customers, Colleagues and Communities to thrive. We do this by drawing on our integrity, determination, innovation and the passion we have for making a difference in customers' lives. Our work is important and so too are the people doing it.Purpose of the Role
The key focus of this role is to provide a highly professional, friendly and outstanding service to our business and personal customers. You will be a visible presence on the branch floor, delivering a more personal customer experience.Key Accountabilities
- Lead flow and engagement with customers to deliver a professional, efficient and friendly customer experience to all customers.
- Use branch techniques to recognise and refer selling opportunities and participate in all sales drives within branch.
- Lead the migration of customers to appropriate self-service options, including on-line and Banking 365 delivery channels.
- Handle all basic queries and complaints awhile recording and updating relevant customer information on in-house systems.
- Play a key role in cash handling activities in the branch.
- Perform duties in an efficient and timely manner in accordance with policies and procedures.
Working in a collaborative and diverse team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our personal and business customers. This is an excellent position that will enable you to build your career with Bank of Ireland.
We have opportunities for 3 to 4 months over the Summer.Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience in customer service, demonstrating a high standard of service in every customer interaction.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work optimally as part of a successful team.
- Self-motivated with the necessary strive to achieve agreed goals and identify sales leads and referrals.
- An ability to adapt to new technologies, on desktop, mobile and tablet platforms.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job