Carbery Plastics established in 1977 is celebrating 45 years in business. Family-owned and runCarbery Plastics is an ambitions and innovative company which continues to grow both in Ireland and throughout Europe.
Yard Dispatch Supervisor
We are looking for an effective Dispatch supervisor to direct receiving, storage and distribution operations in our dispatch yard. You will oversee the storage and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
- Overseeing storage, loading & dispatch of Products
- Assist with loading trucks and ensure loads are correct as per order
- Feedback load quantities to shipping /production via PC
- Adjust storage space to different product lines
- Manage stock control with ERP system (Delivery note, returns, stock transfers, stock counts)
- Liaise with Company Drivers and transport companies
- Manage supply of dispatch consumables, waste collection & recycling
- Ensure Distribution fleet is maintained & presentable
- Proven work experience in a warehouse /dispatch yard ( 2 years desirable)
- Ability to combine administration with physical labour
- Excellent communication skills to coordinate with Logistics & production team leaders
- Hands-on experience with IT, Microsoft Office and SAP or similar
- Strong planning, coordination and problem-solving skills
Salary: €30 – €40K Per year
Contract: Full-time permanent position
Typical working hours:
08.00 am – 4.30 pm (Mon – Thurs)
08.00 am – 04.00 pm (Friday)
Click Apply Now to submit your application today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.