Christmas Giveaway Details 2023!
Christmas is our favorite time of year here at JobAlert Towers & with that in mind, we have a fantastic Giveaway for a lucky recruiter/employer out there!
What the prize includes;
🎄Multiple Job Ad Credits (Up to 3 Job Ad Slots - 1 job ad credit = 1 job title in 1 location)
🎄Advice with Job Spec Text and Design
🎄Video Slot to Promote Ads
🎄Creative Graphics for Sharing on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
🎄JobAlerts to Registered Jobseekers
The perfect way to start 2023!!
Terms & Conditions:
How to be in with a chance of winning:
- Like and Share our competition post
- Like any of our Facebook pages
- Like our Competition post on Linkedin
- Share our Competition post on Linkedin
The winner will be announced on the 6th January 2023!
Competition terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is: JobAlert Ltd whose registered office is at Loughshinny, Skerries.
2. The competition is open to all Registered Businesses in Ireland / N.I
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are above. The Competition will be run on all social media platforms.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be the 6th of January 2023 at 12 midday. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entering on Facebook: Share and like the competition post and Like one of our Facebook pages.
Entering on Linkedin: Like & Share our Competition post on Linkedin
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: A job advertising package worth over €1000
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
13. Winner will be chosen: 6th of January 2023 at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by and/or DM on Facebook or Linkedin. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.