1 - 1 of 1 Jobs 

Engineering Apprentice Level

Kerry GroupCharleville, Cork

Requisition ID 52603 Position Type FT Fixed Apprentice Recruiter #LI-SD2 Posting Type LI Posting Type [[CareerBuilder]] Kerry is a global leader in taste & nutrition. Our manufacturing facilities produce and supply the world with over 15,000 different food, beverage, and pharmaceutical products throughout the world. With a commitment toward sustainability and reputation for innovation, a career with Kerry offers you the chance to change the way the world sees food and nutrition. A career with Kerry is something you can feel good about Start Your Engineering Career with Our Manufacturing Engineering Level 7 Apprenticeship We are thrilled to announce our new  Manufacturing Engineering Level 7 Apprenticeship  opportunities at our Kerry Dairy Ireland sites in  Charleville, Co Cork  and  Listowel, Co Kerry . This apprenticeship is a  3-year program  where you can earn while you learn. You will spend  70%  of your time on the job training and the remaining  30%  on block release at university. Upon completion of the apprenticeship, you will have a  Bachelor of Engineering in Manufacturing . Role Description  As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will facilitate efficient operations within the production area, optimise existing processes, implement new processes, and ensure that production goals are met. You will monitor the performance of equipment, machines, and tools, correct equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields, or product quality issues, all within a highly regulated and complex manufacturing environment. You will analyse and solve problems from basic engineering principles, theories, and initiate technical activities leading to new or improved products or process to meet strategic goals and objectives of the company. You will apply project management methodologies and Kaizen improvement philosophy to manage production/product design and process and systems improvement respectively. About Kerry Diary Ireland Kerry Group’s UK & Ireland dairy related businesses includes Dairy Ingredients, Dairy Nutritional Ingredients, Dairy Consumer Foods and Agribusiness. With a revenue in excess of €1bn per year, it is one of the world’s leading dairy businesses. With our strong dairy heritage and deep-rooted connection to our 3,000 milk suppliers, right through to our portfolio of innovative and high-quality brands, the dairy business has a unique and compelling proposition for both consumers and our customers. Our dairy business has a diversified portfolio of dairy, nutritional ingredients and market leading dairy brands and its vertically integrated dairy processing ensures the highest quality, sustainably produced 1.2bn litres of milk for our dairy, nutritional ingredients and consumer foods business – a key consideration among some of our largest customers across the globe. Application Requirements  To apply, you need a pass (Grade O6 or better) in five leaving certificate subjects, two of which must be Maths and a language (English or Irish). This is an excellent opportunity to kickstart your engineering career. Don’t miss out on this chance to learn and grow in a dynamic and rewarding environment. Beware of scams online or from individuals claiming to represent us. A Kerry employee will not solicit candidates through a non-Kerry email address or phone number. In addition, Kerry does not currently utilise video chat rooms (e.g., Google Hangouts) to conduct interviews. Refuse any request that asks you to provide payment to participate in the hiring process (e.g., purchasing a “starter kit,” investing in training, or something similar). Kerry will not ask you to pay any money at any point in the hiring process with the exception of reimbursable travel expenses. In addition, any payments made by Kerry will be from official firm accounts bearing the Kerry name.

23 days agoApprenticeship
1
Turn on alerts for this search
Need help? Contact us
Cookies, Privacy and Terms©JobAlert.ie  2024