Hairdressers, Hotels and B&Bs set to open end of June
Joy as hairdressers, hotels and B&Bs and small gatherings for summer weddings are expected to get the go-ahead for the end of June.
Many people will be thrilled to hear that they can finally ditch the root sprays and go on a little break away.
Couples whose wedding plans were put on hold will also be relieved to know they can have a small gathering if they like, but it could be disappointing for some that may have already cancelled all their plans.
Cinemas and theatres are also being reviewed and restaurants and pubs that serve food will also be back in business. Other Pubs that don't serve food will not open until July.
If you need staff please let us know, we would be delighted to help you. If you are a jobseeker, register on our website to receive 'JobAlerts', we'll help you to find your ideal job.
At JobAlert.ie we use the very latest technologies to reach jobseekers directly through social media. This allows you to engage with both active and passive highly qualified jobseekers in an easy, accessible and affordable way. By passive we mean those potential candidates who may not be actively looking for a new job, but if they see an opportunity in their social media newsfeeds they will apply. This can make a massive difference, particularly for those hard to fill vacancies.
We have over 400,000 followers on social media, segmented by county and we also have over half a million website visitors each month. Thousands of jobseekers have signed up to our ‘JobAlert’ on line system, where they are notified about roles that meet their selected criteria.
We ensure that businesses of all sizes can attract the best talent. All you have to do is upload the details of your vacancy to our website and our system does the rest.
What you can you expect when you advertise with JobAlert.ie
- Your job spec is reviewed and we’ll make some suggested changes based on our experience, if you like.
- An eye catching unique graphic is automatically produced for use on social media.
- Each Job Ad stays live on our website for 30 days.
- A digital marketing campaign begins for each Job Ad, as it is shared to relevant audiences on social media during peak traffic hours to ensure maximum exposure.
- Ads are automatically monitored and pushed on social media multiple times if additional CVs are required.
- ‘JobAlert’ notifications are sent to candidates who have registered for your specific job type.
- You can review, manage and respond quickly to candidates by logging into your JobAlert.ie account and using our inbuilt applicant tracking system.
- You will be assigned a dedicated Account Manager who is highly specialised in recruitment and digital marketing.
- You will successfully fill your vacancies!
There are no hidden fees or yearly contracts, Job Ads are just €149 + Vat and for clients that advertise regularly we also have scaled rates available.
We pride ourselves on our follow up service, but don’t just take our word for it, you can read some recent testimonials on our website here, they sell our service much better than we can.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to check out www.jobalert.ie or give us a call on 01 8495003.